[SECC] CQWW RTTY Results

Subject: [SECC] CQWW RTTY Results
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Mon Sep 27 18:21:24 2004
Thanks for that tidbit, Kent.

So that is where the Europeans were hiding on 40rtty. I didn't hear any
RTTY between 7015-7025 kHz so I never ventured below that. Most of the
RTTY I heard were above 7030 kHz.

Maybe there is a blessing for having a wire stealth antenna in a high
ambient noise area, hi.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA