A long post about the SECC...was: Re: [SECC]

Subject: A long post about the SECC...was: Re: [SECC]
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Sep 3 09:38:41 2004
A couple of additional thoughts:

Those who want in-person meetings and social events should consider also
joining the Southeastern DX Club.  It is a real traditional club that
meets most months in person and has DX related programs. They have one
or two social events most years, in addition to the monthly meetings.
They are not much interested in club scores these days, even in DX
contests.  I enjoy attending their meetings when I can.  They have a
website and a reflector (that is seldom used except to send out the
monthly club bulletin).  There are dues, but they are nominal.

To clarifly Lee's comment about Rick "moving to Georgia," he probably
meant to say "returned to Georgia," since Rick grew up in Griffin, GA
where he was licensed as a teenager as WA4ARV.

73,

John, K4BAI.