[SECC] GQP Observations

Subject: [SECC] GQP Observations
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon Apr 19 10:24:48 2004
Any weekend we select from some date in March through some date in April
will coincide with Easter some years.  I don't have a schedule for
future years, but Bruce, AA4Z, has commented about it.  The only
solution to avoid Easter would be to move the contest out of those two
months and, if we did that, when would it be?  There are no really good
contest weekends left unless we let it float from year to year and
selected a weekend each year that splits months.  73, John, K4BAI.