[SECC] IARU scores

Subject: [SECC] IARU scores
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Jan 16 13:07:32 2004
Please diseregard my previous forwarded message from Ken Harker.  He has
posted a new message saying that the scores have been deleted.  I did
make a copy of the posted scores for the Southeastern Division before
they were deleted and have this copy at home.  I think some changes will
be made and the scores posted again.  If anyone wants them sooner,
please let me know and I will copy the information I have at home and
put it on our reflector.  73, John, K4BAI.