[SECC] Writelog Multiple Bandmaps

Subject: [SECC] Writelog Multiple Bandmaps
From: GMacie at innotrac.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Thu Jan 8 16:14:40 2004
Here is a good link showing multiple bandmaps in Writelog during a rtty
contest. Obviously mode doesn't matter.

I didn't know you could do this but..... During a couple of recent contests
I have thought it would be nice to have multiple bandmaps. It could help
decide whether or not to change bands !!!.... I have changed my bandmap
colors to show green if i need it and red it is worked.. Works for me..

I have also changed my bandmap to show a wider frequency range. That couple
with multiple bandmaps is pretty powerful stuff.. Of course I was looking at
N1MM logging site this week and it has some really neat bandmap features. I
have tried N1MM in the past and had trouble with bugs but it may be worth
trying again in a no critical contest..

Gordon N4LR