[SECC] SECC Webpage

Subject: [SECC] SECC Webpage
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:54:41 2003
  Hi,

   I was wondering if someone might be willing to take over the SECC webpage??
   I have my hands full with all this GQP stuff. I will still run the GQP and
   maintain the gqp.contesting.com webpage but I could sure use help on the
   secc.contesting.com webpage. It should be OK for the most part but we will
   probably need to update the main page , if the circle changes. It would be
   nice if someone add a scores page and the page with the Constitution needs
   to be updated due to our recent vote. Anyone ???

      Thanks, Jeff