[SECC] Circle re alignment

Subject: [SECC] Circle re alignment
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Dec 21 23:14:47 2003
Have started the work on the circle and things so far are looking
good. Since I have the Buckmaster CD on my hard drive, I reset my own
lat/long to the center of the circle. Then it's just a matter of
punching in other calls to see their bearing and distance from "me".

 Looks like right now "my fair lady" KS4YT is the deciding location.
But since Brigett is bearing 249 degrees @  165 miles, from the circle
center, a re alignment to the South will only bring her closer.

Also, for all, but especially the "keeper" of the web page, NS4T is
now WT8Y, and KE4ESI has changed his call twice to KC8WCU and then to
W4BPT. No problem with the location of either station as far as re
alignment goes but I have to wonder what's going on when people change
calls, and it's not "reflected".

Pretty good chance that K4WI and maybe AA4S can be brought into the
circle.

Did anyone notice that the CQWW rules now have a 275 km limitation on
Club submissions?
Or have I just been asleep for the last few years?

73
Ed