[SECC] My vote to amend the bylaws

Subject: [SECC] My vote to amend the bylaws
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 16:25:49 2003
  I think we should be flexible on the rule about disqualifing people because
  they might not of submitted two scores in a year..

  What we really need to do is to encourage everyone to submit a score for
  for any contest , that has a club competition, they operate - even if it a
  token effort - for SECC.  Many people might think not to submit a score
  because they have not done a full-time effort. A small part-time score is
  better then none at all and sometimes they can make the difference in winning
  or losing the club competition...

                               Jeff