[SECC] SECC meeting

Subject: [SECC] SECC meeting
From: k4ea at contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer)
Date: Wed Aug 13 14:14:50 2003
Archie,

We tried to set a meeting net but could never agree on a time/frequency,
however, I will bring up the subject again and see what is the response.
Meeting at Hamfest have been the best as most of us attend at least one
Hamfest in the area each year.  This will be the first meeting (that I know
of) at the Huntsville Hamfest.  It will give an opportunity for our Alabama
members to meet without having to come all the way to the Atlanta area.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA@CONTESTING.COM
K4EA@SVHFS.ORG