[SECC] Mast

Subject: [SECC] Mast
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sun Aug 10 21:08:35 2003
Tnx to everyone for the contributions on where to find tubing for my mast pipe.
 As NN4RR and I met Robin Midgett, KB4IDC,
in Chattanooga yesterday and picked up a 24 ft. piece of .25 and brought it
home on a rented trailer.  Robin is great to deal with and drove from Nashville
to Chattanooga for another purpose other than meeting me, but he brought the
tubing and saved me about 4 hrs of driving.  I have retained his cell,
business, home telephone #s and e-mail address for future reference for those
needing his services.  This was a learning experience for me and I sincerely
appreciate the help from the SECC group.  In case anyone else is looking in the
future, here is Robin's info.

Robin Midgett KB4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager
615-835-7699 pager