[SECC] Field Day

Subject: [SECC] Field Day
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun Jun 8 13:53:07 2003
Hi Greg...

 I have operated with K8MR/Mad River for the past 5 years or so. We have found
using
a center fed zepp
for one station (40 only) and for station #2 (other bands) another zepp and
maybe a
20 meter dipole has worked well for us. We have made it near the top just around
every year in 2A. We also had the "free" VHF station but it's only worth doing
6 and
2 meters. Nice thing about using wires is that when it's time to take
everything down
you are done in an hour or less....

          73's Jeff  KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net