[SECC] Headphones

Subject: [SECC] Headphones
From: jpryor at uga.edu (John Pryor)
Date: Thu May 29 08:01:52 2003
Jeff et al.,

I've never pulled the cord out of the headphone but I ran over it a couple
of times with the rollers of my chair.  Sent the headset to Heil and they
put in a new cord for no charge, and returned them with a fast
turnaround.  I was very impressed.

73,

- Jay

P.S.  My place of business has changed software or something-or-other and
as a result the email of everyone at UGA is sent with their "official"
name.  Therefore the "John" Pryor.  At least they got rid of the all caps
version.  I'm not putting on airs and I haven't changed my name -- I'm
still Jay.  FWIW.