[SECC] ARCDX will now be ATLDX

Subject: [SECC] ARCDX will now be ATLDX
From: jfglisson at earthlink.net (Rick Glisson)
Date: Sun May 4 17:04:06 2003
The State of Georgia has evicted ARCDX from the 2 Peachtree Site. The cluster
node is now located at Jim Altman's (W4UCK) house. We are using his tower.
There will be a separate link to N4XMX to cut down on traffic so throughput
will be increased during busy times such as contests. The new name will be
ATLDX after Wed. Use the same 145.65 freq and type "C ATLDX" to connect. From
there you can type c n4xmx to connect to the cluster. "c arcdx" will work until
about Weds. If "c arcdx" doesn't work after Weds, try "C ATLDX". People
connecting to me direct on 144.91 will see no change.

-73 Rick N4XMX