[SECC] SECC DX SSB

Subject: [SECC] SECC DX SSB
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Fri Feb 28 13:53:09 2003
Welcome to the mad nutty world of ham radio contests.  Your picking a world
class event to start in.  Get ready for lots of frustration, and lots of
FUN.

If you want to play on another band,  check 20 first, then 40.  But be
advised that 40 will require SPLIT operation.  The DX will be mostly below
7.1 and USA needs to be above 7.150(advanced).

Again...welcome..and have fun.

Dan/W4NTI