[SECC] SECC DX SSB

Subject: [SECC] SECC DX SSB
From: w4atl at arrl.net (Sherman Banks (W4ATL))
Date: Fri Feb 28 07:04:45 2003
With your weak signal, you'll mainly S&P.  Especially in the beginning of
the contest.  You may be able to CQ on Sunday when the big boys are
desperate for additional QSOs.

Make any contact you want.  But when you submit the Cabrillo, you will note
that you are 10M single band.  The other band contacts won't count towards
your score.  They will only be used to check other logs.

GL es CUL de W4ATL