[SECC] FT1000MP SSB Filters in CW Slots.htm

Subject: [SECC] FT1000MP SSB Filters in CW Slots.htm
From: gmacie at xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Thu Jan 23 11:39:14 2003
this is at least a partial answer.

  _____

Return to FT1000MP Home Page <http://www.va3cr.net/index.html>

SSB Filters in the CW Slots

Question: Can you put SSB filters in CW slots? If so, will it affect the
transmit?

Solution: I have posted several requests for information about adding
additional SSB filters in the CW IF positions and did not receive any
and was assured that I could add 1.8 filters in the 250 CW positions and it
would only affect the RX and not the TX because all transmit is via the 2.4
filters.

I then went to the INRAD booth and saw George and purchased a pair of 1.8
filters.Upon my return home I installed the 1.8 filters in the 250 slots. So
that I
now have a pair of 2.4 filters in the 2.4 slots, a pair od 2.0 filters in the
2.0 slots and a pair of 1.8 filters in the 250 slots. The flexibility is
terrific and the ability to cascade the filters or use any combination is
great. 73,
George K3GV