[SECC] Re: [SEDXC] 2002 GQP - The Moment that you have been waiting for.

Subject: [SECC] Re: [SEDXC] 2002 GQP - The Moment that you have been waiting for...
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:24:26 -0500
Thanks to Jeff, Jim and Dick for work on the logs.

However, please note that I am not eligible for a plaque for high power
GA CW.  (Is there such an award? )   I made from home 67 CW QSOs and 2
phone QSOs and submitted a MIXED log.  So, please delete me from the
plaque list and see if someone else won this award if it was indeed
sponsored.

KO4RR and the Columbus Club are ready to pony up for plaques for the
2003 contest if we are going to have one.  This is in addition to the
two that I sponsor and I have already sent a message to that effect.

73,

John, K4BAI.