[SECC] 2002 GQP - The Moment that you have been waiting for...

Subject: [SECC] 2002 GQP - The Moment that you have been waiting for...
From: jshort@mindspring.com (jshort@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:11:56 -0500
...actually PATIENTLY waiting for is a better description.

        While I am not 100% ready to release scores... I am ready
to announce the 2002 Georgia QSO Party Plaque winners.

        Before I do that, another special thank you to Jim, AD4J and
Dick, K2UFT for helping me out on the scoring.  Due to my work
schedule, I was not able to put in the amount of time that would
have been needed if I was doing it all alone.

        Also, I want to thank the membership of the SECC and
SEDXC for their patience in waiting for these results.  5 months is
probably a record for a State QSO... and needless to say, I don't
want to break that record in 2003.

Without further interruption.... 2002 GQP Plaque winners

        US/VE QRP:                      K5AAR
        US/VE Low Power:                W7UT
        US/VE High Power:               NA2X
        US/VE High Power CW:    W2CDO
        DX (Outside NA) High Power:     LY3BA
        DX (Outside NA) Low Power:      YZ1SG
        DX (Outside NA) QRP: No Entry
        GA QRP:                 KG4IQF
        GA Low Power:           N4NX
        GA High Power:          W4CEB
        GA High Power CW:               K4BAI
        GA Rover/Mobile:                N4PN
        GA Rover/Mobile Low Power:      NY4N

        More scoring will be posted on the GQP web site soon
(hopefully within the week).

As for 2003 - I'm working on it....

Jeff Short / KD3UC
2002 GQP Director