[SECC] SS SSB 2002 N4LR

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB 2002 N4LR
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:25:37 -0500
On 11/18/02 5:30 PM, Dan/W4NTI at w4nti@mindspring.com wrote:

>For some reason the close in stuff was the hardest to work.  One of my last
>sections was KY and Georgia.

Dan, you gotta spend a bit more time on 80m. I never sweat the close-in
mults in the first 12 hours of the contest. The first 70-odd will fill
themselves in. Calling CQ on 80m after 0400Z will fill in the close-in
mults.

I've gotten a Phone sweep 5 times with low power. The only mult I ever
sweat is YU/NWT. I've missed a sweep by just YU/NWT on two occassions
(maybe three...).

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901