[SECC] (no subject)

Subject: [SECC] (no subject)
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:04:47 -0400
I'd rather not have GQP the weekend before CQWW SSB, which is often one
week before ARRL SS CW, which is two weeks before ARRL SS SSB, which is
one week before CQ WW CW (the big one for me), which is often one week
before ARRL 160, which is one week before ARRL 10M.

If we must have it the same weekend as the Ill QSO Party in October,
what about making it Saturday only (the IL QSO Party, a very popular
contest, is Sunday only)?  We will lose the QRPers on that weekend as
they have their QRP ARCI Fall contest that weekend and it runs 36 hours,
as I recall.

My preference would be to find a weekend, if there is one, between CQ
WPX SSB at the end of March and CQ WPX CW at the end of May.  Or maybe a
weekend in January, but not CQ 160 CW weekend.

73,

John, K4BAI.