[SECC] Maryland QSO Party - August 10 & 11

Subject: [SECC] Maryland QSO Party - August 10 & 11
From: jshort@mindspring.com (jshort@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:07:40 -0400
Hi all...

        Just got this note from Bob / K4MUT.  Hope someone will
take the time and give him some contacts (maybe a sweep).

Thanks,

Jeff
----------
Hi Jeff...
What a great weekend !!  Lots of folks were complaining about
band conditions, but sometimes that's the way it is.  I sure had a
great time.

Look for me in the Maryland QSO Party 10-11 August.  No one has
ever managed a sweep of all the Maryland counties in MDQP.  A
nice plaque is waiting for the first to do it.  Someone in Georgia
ought to be in the ideal location.   KB3FRX and I plan to activate all
24 counties plus Baltimore City and Washington DC.  She will
probably be on SSB (maybe QRP), and I will be mostly on cw.
Some skillful op might even get a sweep on cw and ssb.  Our  route
will be on the county hunters web site (planned routes), and you can
track our APRS at http://map.findu.com/k4mut

Catch us if you can...