[SECC] SS Phone 2001

Subject: [SECC] SS Phone 2001
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:22:51 +0000
Bill Coleman wrote:
> SCP isn't that close to cheating. But that's not what Ed was suggesting.
> He was speaking of using a database for the EXCHANGE, not the CALL.

No, that is not what I said. The database would include the call. I
also mentioned the possibility of adding the check, Prec, and State.
Obviously, the check and Prec are not reliable enough to be included.

Quite honestly, I regret even bringing the subject up. Private flames
have left me at the point where I must seriously consider association
with the SECC.

73
Ed