[SECC] Dayton

Subject: [SECC] Dayton
From: gmacie@xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:19:09 -0500
Who has plans for Dayton ? I have never been. I was just looking around the
hamvention web site.. I am leaning toward flying.. Tickets are less than $90
round trip on Airtran.. I haven't check any other airline..

I have a few questions..

How far is the airport from the hamfest ?

Seems that the crown plaza is booked 15 minutes after they start taking
reservations. I do remember last year people posting messages leading up to
the fest saying their room was available.. What are other convenient hotels
to the hamfest. I probably would prefer something less expesive than a crown
plaza. I'd rather spend my money on ham equipment.