[SECC] ARCDX on 145.65 is on the air!

Subject: [SECC] ARCDX on 145.65 is on the air!
From: w4nti@mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:37:21 -0600
I have asked this before...but...I am in Anniston Alabama.  That is about
100 West of Atlanta.  I have a decent hill....but...I can't hear any of
these machines.  I am only able to use 1200 baud tho.

Any thoughts on moving coverage this way?  I would not mind being used as a
digi for the network if anyone is interested.

I only have a simple ground plane up now, but this spring/summer will be
hanging a 50 foot tower and some sort of 2m vertical.

Dan/W4NTI  Anniston Alabama