[SECC] 160 test

Subject: [SECC] 160 test
From: Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:17:40 -0600
well it is going to take a miracle for me to get anything going this weekend
but I sure am going to try. I moved the 920 back to its spot in anticipation
of UPS getting my "D" back tomorrow. In the process I lunched the main
computer.. don't ask!! I am really touchy right now.. So I have to get the
1000 hooked back up and spare computer running together by tomorrow. Somehow
I have a feeling that this is going to be hair puller. I will be on some
which way but probably more like Saturday night.. see you all then 73's Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786
e-mail= k4wi@earthlink.net