[SECC] name change

Subject: [SECC] name change
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:47:53 -0500
On 1/18/02 9:17 AM, McKay at amckay@rabun.net wrote:

>Is it O.K. to temporarily change my name to Bob or Tom for the duration of
>the NAQSP? They don't hear Arch any better on phone than they do on CW.

Arch, that's OK by me. Last year, the FCG had a bunch of funny names: Al,
George, (and my favorite) Chad.

I'm going with George for NAQP Phone. "Bill" just doesn't cut it, but
"George in Georgia" seems to cut down on the need to repeat the state,
too. (besides, it is my real name) Only problem is, people have a lot of
trouble spelling George....

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901