[SECC] Logs Due

Subject: [SECC] Logs Due
From: n4uk@mindspring.com (n4uk@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:28:34 -0500
Bill, my logs for both were sent in last week. I do have a question though.
Even though both sponsors say that the Cabrillo summary is good enough I noted
that it really isn't a summary as it does not break down how many qsos and how
many mults and qso points were worked. Is the Cabrillo summary good enough for
the major contests? Anyone have any problems with this after submitting a log.
I was, and still am, a little worried about this. Or maybe that's the whole
purpose of the Cabrillo robot. To do all of this stuff automatically??? N4UK
"Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an@contesting.com> wrote:

While most of you are off due to snow or ice, it might be a good time to
get those logs in.

CQWW CW is due January 15th
Send them to CW@CQWW.COM

ARRL 160 is due January 8th