[SECC] CQWW CW This Wkend

Subject: [SECC] CQWW CW This Wkend
From: gabnjb@earthlink.net (Gary Breed)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:07:02 -0500
Gordon

Let's see, if you work 100 three-point contacts on each of 10, 15 and
20 meters, with 30 countries and 8 zones on each band, the total is:
 [300 x 3 pts] x [90 cty. + 24 zones] = 102,600

There are no dumb questions!  I didn't start contesting until 1987, and
even though I was licensed 26 years by then, I had a lot simpler questions
than this.

73, Gary
K9AY