[SECC] SS

Subject: [SECC] SS
From: amckay@rabun.net (McKay)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:52:19 -0500
Someone sneaked in and put a "Southern Filter" on my rig. Operated Sat.
evening and Sun afternoon and worked a total of three 4s. One in N.C., one
in Ala. and one in Fla. Looked for SECC guys and I know you were there but
did not hear a one. Sorry, guys, guess I was on the wrong bands. I did not
go above 40 meters so conditions must have been really good. This was with a
G5RV resting on some tree limbs and 80 watts. I went into Midwest, N.E. and
far West really well. It should work so well in a DX contest. Hi. I, too,
had several stations say I was their first Georgia.
73, Archie, K4GA