[SECC] Greenwood

Subject: [SECC] Greenwood
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:59:40 -0500
I am a lucky duck.  Looking at the red circle map on the SECC website,
I see my QTH is about half way between the dot for Gastonia, NC,
and the dot for Rock Hill, SC.  I'm right on the perimeter of the red
circle.
Lake Wylie, SC,  Grid EM95  Greenwood is of course well within there.
73,
Joe, aa4nn

( K4BAI ) ~> Is Greenwood, SC within our circle?
(K2UFT)  ~>  Assuming the red circle map on our website is correct,
                       Greenwood is about 1/2 the distance to the outer
reaches...