[SECC] qsl question

Subject: [SECC] qsl question
From: k4jyo@frontiernet.net (Courtney Judd - K4WI)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:38:47 -0600
Hi guys, I have a qsl question for the group. I received Friday an overseas
letter with Japanese postage addressed to me. It had a return address
sticker on the upper left  corner which was basically unreadable as the
upper left corner had been cut off. Inside were two qsls for 15 and 10 qso's
and a postage paid and addressed envelope with it's upper left corner cut
off. What gives with the corners? Thanks Cort .. btw; only made 75 qso's SS
CW.. no time and the 920 was a real step down from the "D". Long Story
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net