[SECC] K4AB CQWW SSB

Subject: [SECC] K4AB CQWW SSB
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:22:04 -0500
Hi Larry:  If someone was using K4BAI in the contest this weekend, it is
a surprise to me.  I did use my own call on 10 meters up until about 20
minutes before the contest started and did work a couple of RA0/UA0
stations.  In the contest, it was W4KZ and I was the primary ten-meter
op.

Rick had rounded up a great group of guys for this contest.  We had an
enjoyable weekend.  We got beat a lot on 10 meters in the pileups by
K4EA.  He worked some guys that I couldn't hear or couldn't hear well
enough to call.  AA4GA also beat us out once.  I wondered where Lee was
operating from.  Missed hearing W4AN.  (I think we had about 167
countries and all 40 zones on 10.)

73,

John, K4BAI.