[SECC] NAQP Summer CW Teams

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Summer CW Teams
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:16:26 -0400
At 03:33 PM 7/27/2001, Bill Coleman wrote:
>On 7/27/01 3:22 PM, Bill Fisher W4AN at w4an@contesting.com wrote:
>
> >> Remember - to maintain membership in good standing in the SECC
> >
> >Ummmm...  Do we really say this?  I didn't know we were so formal.
>
>Uh, if I remember correctly, it is in the bylaws. I've asked Mike NE4S to
>get the bylaws on the web site. I think he is working on it.

I have a copy of the SECC constitution that says: "In order to remain as
members in good standing, members must attend at least two meetings per
calendar year and must contribute to at least two club scores in ARRL, CQ
Magazine or National Contest Journal sponsored contests.  Members may ask
for this requirement to be waived due to various circumstances. Club
members shall vote to continue membership status in such cases."

The two meetings per calendar year is an ARRL requirement.  The two scores
requirement, I don't know where that came from.  It should be noted that
there are a few other things in the SECC constitution that we're not
exactly following.  In other words, if this were a contest, we might likely
wind up being a check-log!

73,

- Jay/K4OGG