[SECC] GQP thoughts

Subject: [SECC] GQP thoughts
From: SavageBR@aol.com (SavageBR@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:26:25 EDT
Some excellent ideas Mike. I think the need for software should be high on
the list. A module for Writelog would be a big step forward. I don't think
Wayne, the author will ever come through. I have been asking him for over 2
yrs.

I think a different time of year should also be considered. The current sked
is at the peak vacation time and in the hottest time of the year. Roaming in
GA in mid July is no fun. The FQP is at a great time. The weather is great in
FL and lousy in other parts of the US which makes for good hamming in both
areas.

I suggest adding an award category for /MM, marine mobile as in the FL QSP.
Marine mobile is also a multiplier in FL.

The Triple Crown is a great idea.

Bruce  AA4Z