[SECC] NE4S NAQP score

Subject: [SECC] NE4S NAQP score
From: mcondon@ibm.net (Mike Condon)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:48:23 -0000
Here is the info for my short effort:
North America QSO Party - CW

Call: NE4S
Class: SO LP
QTH: GA
Operating time (hrs): 3:58

80      61    25
40      52    26
------------------
Total  113    51   = 5,763

Club/Team: Secc #3

Comments:
An impromptu antenna party for the repeater group shut down the chance for
Saturday afternoon.
The 4 hours I did get in were all 80/40.  I had to fight a small number of
glitches getting the
847 and keyer and Writelog all happy but got started about 9:30 PM EST.
I didn't get the reason for all the Chads in FL until I saw Ben's note...
gotta lighten up.
40 sure was noisy, and full of junk sigs... I think I heard the jammer, or
at least some buzz saw about 7050.  The noise may have been local stuff too.
In all, the 847 and G5RV did as well as could be expected.
Hope for more time in the SSB run.
73,
Mike, NE4S