[SECC] Writelog

Subject: [SECC] Writelog
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:11:36 -0500
SECCers

I'll be glad to go through the setup and use of the program.  I have
WL 10 on my laptop and might even be able to borrow a projector if we
end up in a big room.

I recommend getting the Writelog "manual" from the download section of
www.writelog.com -- It's just indexed text from the HELP files, but it's
useful to have the information in print, especially for some of the more
complex setups.

I have not used WL for RTTY or PSK31, and am now in the process of
getting it hooked up to the sound card for recording and voice keying.
Then I'll try out the digital modes.

73, Gary
K9AY