[SECC] ARRL 160 M

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160 M
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 20:22:23 -0500
Hi Guys:  Thanks for all the QSOs.  Used about 500 watts out and the 80
meter inverted vee with both sides tied together and fed through a MFJ
tuner.

448 QSOs x 61 total mults = 55,388 points.

DX:  VP5K, V26JT, FM5GU, DF2PY, KV4FZ.  Both FM and V2 were new on 160
for me.  I thought KV4FZ was unlicensed now after the Supreme Court
denied his application for certiorari from his license renewal denial.
Maybe there is an application for reconsideration pending.  Missed ND,
NNY, Mar, NL, MB, SK, AB, BC, NWT/YT, KH6, KL7, all Calif mults except
LAX and EB.  Missed most sevens.  Actually worked UT, AZ, WY, WA and OR,
so did work some 7s, but only heard three W6 stations and worked two of
them.  One was KH6DX/.M in LAX.  I thought about reorienting the
inverted vee from NE to W during the day Saturday.  If I had done that,
I guess I would have missed that lonely DF2, who answered my CQ Sat
night.

73,  John, K4BAI.