[SECC] Ill QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Ill QSO Party
From: w4nti@mindspring.com (w4nti@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:05:57 -0500
And don't forget our friends in Germany.  We have the WAG (no, not wag the
dog), the Worked All Germany contest.  CW/Phone
3 points per Qso (either mode) .  Send RST and SN,  Receive SN and DOK .
Mults are DOK's (area codes) per band.  maximum of 26 per band.

1500z Oct 21 to 1459z Oct 22.

Check ARRL October contests for URL, etc.

Dan/W4NTI...EX DA2LJ