[SECC] PJ2T - CQWW CW M/S Operation

Subject: [SECC] PJ2T - CQWW CW M/S Operation
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

  Greetings,

    The PJ2T group is looking for some operators who might be
interested in joining our M/S operation for CQWW DX CW at the last
minute. One of our key operators dropped out at the last minute.

This operation will be taking place from the old PJ9JT QTH , which is
process of being purchased by W0CG and the Caribbean Contest Consorium
Checkout out our website at http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/ .

   We are looking for 1-2 additional operators. It should be a pretty
affordable trip for anyone who wants to join us .... under $1000. If
you are interested please contact W0CG ASAP at ghoward@kent.edu.
Thanks....

               Jeff KU8E