[SECC] [Fwd: 2000 GQP]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: 2000 GQP]
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1365180540-963591084=:4077

   Hi John/Jeff

      AA4GA and myself will also be doing a rover operation during GQP. Will
probably be doing some of the counties north and east of the Atlanta area. It
would be nice to know some of the other rover's plans so we don't duplicate the
counties that the other guys will be hitting. Any suggestions of what we should
do based on /R plans that you know about ??

                                                                 Jeff  KU8E