[SECC] [Fwd: 2000 GQP]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: 2000 GQP]
From: K4BAI@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:07:57 -0700
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:09:37 EDT
Subject: 2000 GQP
To: k4bai@worldnet.att.net

Hello John. Just to let you know, looks like myself and the lovely Becky,
AF4QB, will get to come and play in the Georgia QSO Party as a mobile. Our
routes keep us mainly north of Atlanta, I-20 and I-85 (I think). Any counties
that are rare that need activating in the north part of the State in your
opinion? Let me know.
   Tried to download TA software, but computer is so old and the fact that I
am a computer dunny made for an unsuccessful attempt. (Was trained on Macs)
   I also tried to subscribe to the SECC reflector, don't know if I made it
or not. By looking at last year's scores, looks like work is cut out. HI  HI.
  Look forward to hearing from you with any last minute help or comments.

   73, Jeff,  NY4N.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com