SD-User

Re: [SD-User] CTY-3239 Country Files - 08 December 2022

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] CTY-3239 Country Files - 08 December 2022
From: Anthony Jaacks <nq2w.qrp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 03:11:35 +0000
Thank you, Paul. It's funny...I have been using SDCheck more than 5 times a
week for the past several months and never really noticed Option 8.

I downloaded the latest CTY.DAT file and employed Option 8 in SDCheck. It
appears all is well.
You and your logging program continue to amaze...and enhance my station.

Thank you and 73,

Will
NQ2W