SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Uploading fixed

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Uploading fixed
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 06:48:37 +0100
I was totally confused with your original mail. But let us be clear.

Cabrillo is a contest format and is ONLY used uploading logs to contest
adjudicators.

ADIF is a universal format used for uploading to eQSL, Club Log and
elsewhere and also as import to logging programs. These cannot
understand Cabrillo.

LOTW uses a signed encrypted version of ADIF, produced by the TQSL
program (or possibly built into some logging programs). TQSL cannot
understand Cabrillo, it was never meant to.

Remember - Cabrillo for sending your log program to the adjudicators
ADIF for EVERYTHING ELSE.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com