[RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Tutorials for N1MM+ & WriteLog

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC RTTY Tutorials for N1MM+ & WriteLog
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:55:07 +0000 (UTC)
For those wishing to participate in the WAEDC RTTY contest this weekend and
want to send/receive QTCs, there are tutorials on rttycontesting.com on how to
do it with N1MM+ and WriteLog. The links to the tutorials are on the home page.
WAEDC RTTY is one of my favorite contests. Exchanging QTCs is quite fun and
helps your score tremendously. Remember, every QTC you send or receive is worth
the same as one QSO. Unfortunately I won't be able to put in a full effort this
year but I will try to operate as much as possible. Hope to see you there.
73, Don AA5AUhttp://www.rttycontesting.com