Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:59:50 -0500

> Typically when when I am calling CQ and I hear someone that I did not
> call giving a
> full exchange I assume that they are working someone else on the same
> frequency.

This is why I don't mind when they include my call in the beginning of the
exchange portion of the QSO. I don't need it 2 or 3 times, but at least I
know we're talking to each other.

Other than that, i don't get worked up over too much about the variety in
exchange habits. As long as they aren't telling me their life story,
getting upset would only have an impact on my own blood pressure. It's
unlikely to change their habits.

73,
Mike ND9G