Re: [RTTY] NS RTTY Sprint

To: k6mr@outlook.com, dezrat@outlook.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NS RTTY Sprint
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 19:27:41 -0400
Once I suggested there be another Thursday Sprint at some  other time which
might attract more participants, maybe even some DX.   Widen the stage a
little.  I'm not sure what the best time would be.   We might learn that from
watching the CWops Wednesday events.

While the dupe rule's an oddity, I'm OK with it although I usually  made so
few contacts that often I didn't have an intervening QSO.

That didn't matter since I participated in the Thursday evening Sprints to
get my weekly RTTY fix and learn sprinting in order to do the real
NA-Sprint  contests.

That ended when I found out the latter allowed high power.  It was
suggested that toward the end of the NA-Sprint contests I would still be sought

after when all the big boys had worked each other out.  Maybe.

The dregs of the ether.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-05-13 1:34:48 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,