Re: [RTTY] Sprints

To: whiter26@sbcglobal.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sprints
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:32:05 -0400
Sprinting isn't all that difficult to learn and it is fun.  I learned  by
participating in the Thursday evening RTTY events where the power limit  is
100w.

So naively I decided to do the contest last March.  Well, I  was surprised
to learn high power was allowed.  I gave it a try anyway  but was a short
guy in a jump ball contest.  Not my kind of ball  game.

I mentioned this to K6MR whose response was along the line, "I feel your
pain but I think more is better."  I think he meant more  power.  Rather than
more participants.

I don't think he was referring to my pain.

A suggestion for a Thursday morning session fell flat.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-03-12 2:58:09 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,