Re: [RTTY] RTTY vs PSK31 on Field Day

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY vs PSK31 on Field Day
From: Al Hanzl <alhanzl@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 04:22:40 -0500
Ii would be good encourage the use of RTTY in your letter. We could use more
activity on FD although there was a lot of activity last year if I recall. We
set up for it last year after several years of being idle in that mode.( we
have several regular RTTY contesters in the club)  So maybe your letter would
tweak some clubs.
Let the PSK users do their thing.
I would not dwell on that too much other than the
Tnx
K2 AL
New Providence (NJ) Amateur Radio Club
Sent from my iPhone