[RTTY] RTTY Journal

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Journal
From: Bill Henry <ghenry@halcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:38:23 +0000
Kok and guys,
I think it would be great to have the complete RTTY Journal set available to
all - public domain.  This was an income source for Wayne and I protected his
interest while he was alive.  But, I see no reason to hold back any longer.  I
do not know what became of Wayne's master copy of all the issues or even how to
contact his wife or estate.  Might be a good idea to offer some compensation if
Wayne left any inventory. I am pretty certain that none of the RJ stuff is
still at HAL.
Bill Henry