Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal

To: rtty@w7ay.net, RTTY@contesting.com, couryhouse@aol.com, director@smecc.org
Subject: Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal
From: COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:28:31 -0500
I asked  Bill Henry of HAL about having them online  for   public  download
and  he was not interested at  the  time.  Perhaps his hesitancy was   so
that   Wayne  would still have a revenue  stream of  the   sales.

Yes it  would be  great to have them online

We have a fell set   in hardcopy here at the Museum in the  library. They
are  great historical reference.

There was a  group  that  Wayne  Green  stated  or  led  called  ARTS that
put out a EVEN EARLIER!  RTTY  journal also.

ARTS -   Amateur Radio Teletype Society

The Arts Journals are at  SMECC and downloadable  thanks   to our
gathering ability and the   gatherer   of  Jim Haynes.. - Please if  you see
any
issues missing that you may be able to give us or send us a scan of... PLEASE
 LET US KNOW!

You may access the ARTS  journals,  -a most  excellent history of RTTY by
Jim Haynes, -a history of HAL,
-a history  of ESSCO and some other things.

  HERE> http://www.smecc.org/rtty_ratt_radio_teletype.htm

Enjoy -   Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 2/19/2017 11:50:04 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,